Welcome!

Hello There!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Wonderful day!

This week, I went to suburb to enjoy my day. I woke up early, came to my friends' home to go with them. However, that was a rainy day:(. We had to wait about 2 hours for the rain to stop. And, when we came there, it still rained:(. But, we had really funny and great time there because it rained, so just we were there:D. Hehe!


Look this image, the sky was so grey:-s.



After raining, the plant was really fresh. I took this image, but when coming home, looked at it again and felt that was so so beautiful. The raindrop was still on the leave. Wow. Do you feel hungry?:D



And, you see everything was really quiet. The rain still dropped down on the surface of lake.



We also took lots of our photographs:D. And, when I leaned on the leave wall of the house, it was pushed in immediately:D. Hahaha! We did not think that the house was clocked at the door, but we still came in by the subdoor:D. Hahaha! And, we observed to make sure that nobody saw us, after that we broke into the house:D. Inside, the house was so dark, actually it had electricity, but if we turned on the light, they would see us:D. After coming, we closed the door:D, and kept silence:D. Wow, this was so adventurous that I had never had before:D. We still were there, and listened to the activities outside:D. Then, I took the image from the indside dark house to look the outside through the clocked door:D.



This image shows that the door was clocked:D. And, when I leaned on the wall....


It was pushed in:D. And, inside the house:D, looked outside the house:D


After that, we waited until nobody was outside, we got out the house as fast as possible:D. And, when we were outside, there was a woman who was sweeping was suprised at us:D. Maybe she wondered that she had not seen us 1 minute before, but then there were three girls there. Hehe, Maybe she thought we were ghost:D. Haha, crazy ghosts:D


Later, we took some photographs before coming home. And, when leaving, we saw a couple who was tooking their wedding photographs. They were so nice, and I just took their photograph for souvenir:D, I did not think that the bride looked at my camera. Hehe! this was really wonderful.



PS: I had a awesome day:D though it rained whole day. Love all my friends so much, muoahh. We will have another day with much more fun.

No comments: